Monday, March 12, 2007

Long time


I didn't update this in a long time, I really need to try to be better about this. Anyway...last Thursday we went to Disneyland, it was fine, but I get upset every time because Paul gets to go on all the "good" rides with Sidney, and I get to do "It's a small world" with the other two. Yes, it's a petty complaint, but what the hell?

The younger two don't like fast rides and just want to meet the princesses. The good thing was that it was a Thursday and we hardly had any lines, so no long wait times. I hate waiting in line.

2 comments:

Ann said...

The girls are adorable! I can't believe how quickly they are changing. I'd be mad about the unfair thrill trade also. Have you done that parent pass thing? They let you wait in line once, but the child gets to go to the front of the line again with the second parent and immediately ride again. We did that with William and Grace last time at DW and they got to ride twice. It was good until I got stuck on the top of a Thunder Mountain Railway hill with them during a lightening storm. Lucky, huh?

Ann said...

Oops, I meant William and Jordan rode the big rides. Grace wants to soon though, the little daredevil!