Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tuesday Ten: Ten Things I would never own

Kind of late, but here it goes.

1. A Mini Cooper, yes the car, it's way too small. I would feel like I'm sitting in a tin can. LOL.

2. Long haired dog. I love dogs, but can't deal with the long hair everywhere, there is already enough dirt in my house, I don't need to add to it.

3. A Mini-Van. Sorry guys, I know a lot of people drive them and like them. I don't.

4. Designer Jeans, I can't see myself spending $500 on a pair of Jeans. One of our attorneys does that, of course she is not married and has no kids. LOL

5. A fur coat.

6. A corvette. For some reason I hate that car.

7. A really expensive cell phone. I just don't get it, I like my simple phone, I don't need all the extra gadgets.

8. A motorcycle. I'm deathly afraid of them. My husband likes them, but I won't even go on one, no thank you very much.

9. Fishnet stockings. Sorry, they just don't look good unless you want to achieve the stripper look.lolol

10. A movie by Tom Cruise. I hate that guy.

2 comments:

impromptublogger said...

My comments on your stuff:

1. They're cute but too small for me too.

2. I never thought I would either but we inherited one. She is old (13 1/2) so I don't expect her to be around more than a couple of years. And yes I HATE dog hair on the carpet! Our other dog is a nice-short haired Dackel.

3. Mini-van - if we could afford it we'd buy one in a minute. The one we inherited was dying so we sold it to Carmax for $1700 (more than it would have cost to have passed inspection)

4. I'm with you there girlfriend.

5. I don't believe in killing animals just for their fur.

6. Corvette - nah. My dream frivolous car is a black Jag. Yum.

7. Well, we switched to a new cell carrier and my new phone does have all this stuff I really don't need. Oh well.

8. I'm afraid of them too.

9. Great when I was 18 but now.... (don't go there please)

10. I liked Cruise in a few movies but overall I can't stand him either.

Babs said...

Kind of late, but here it goes.

1. Have you ever driven one? REALLY, REALLY FUN. If I were rich, I would have one just for fun.

2. No pets with hair for this redhead.

3. A Mini-Van. LOVE MY ODYSSEY!!!

4. Designer Jeans - NEVER. I'm a Levi girl through and through.

5. A fur coat - a secret wish of mine for years. Yeah, I know the poor animals suffer terribly and for no good reason, but whenever I try on my mother's I'm wishing for one, plus never worn anything warmer.

6. ICK, ICK, and ICK. I have never seen anyone I think I would like drive one either. Their stupid.

7. A really expensive cell phone. Agree. A total wast of money.

8. A motorcycle. Oh, man, I would LOVE a Harley. I LOVE riding.

9. Didn't understand them in the 60's and 70's and I've no desire to now.

10. A movie by Tom Cruise. I hate that guy - ME TOO. He's awful.