Tuesday, February 19, 2008

The same issue again

My mom/parents. I've gotten so much better, but darn it still hurts. I talked to her after not calling her for about 3 weeks, proceeded to tell her about the new puppy and all she can tell me about is that her cat has one milky eye, and that they already have taken her to 3 vets to get the best special treatment. Hmmm, you are the same person that didn't even call me last year when I was in the hospital? Eventhough you were at my home watching my kids. Ok, so I got it that I rank lower on the priority list than the cat.

I also don't remember a birthday present. And my christmas present was a stupid movie that SHE would have liked. Issues, issues, issues....and you wonder why I don't call?

1 comment:

Frank said...

This news publisher offers articles related to pediatrics, kids health, autism, breaking research and recent news about family wellness.
http://www.dailyrx.com/