Monday, March 26, 2007

A rant and a brag

The rant goes first. We know a couple that have a 3 year old son, they came over this weekend and were all proud that he is pretty much potty trained. Well that's great, except for the fact that he still gets a bottle with formula every night. Supposedly the reasoning behind it is that he doesn't eat right. He only eats french fries, cracker etc. Talk about wrong nutrition here. I told her that at my house the bottle would disappear and I'm sure he wouldn't starve to death, at one point he would be eating what's put in front of him, because I don't think he would starve himself.

Now to the brag part, my kids eat really well, actually to the point that we have to look out that we get some salad at the dinner table, even if I make a huge bowl. They would eat the whole thing. Sidney also doesn't like to eat at school, so most of the time she takes her lunch because she doesn't like pizza her hamburger. Yes, I agree, it's pretty strange for an 8 year old.

No comments: