Thursday, May 17, 2007

Bitchy

Yes, I am in a bitchy mood today. I have a cold and can't breathe through my nose AND I'm at work. Why oh why can't they invent some wonder drug for the fricking common cold?

All I want to do is go home, curl up in bed and watch trash TV. I never thought I would actually like the series "Charmed". My girls like to watch it, and now I'm hooked. Go figure, 3 witches who kill demons. Well, I got 3 little witches at my house that can turn into demons very quickly.

As to the worst mother award of the year...yesterday was Brenna's field trip, and I had no clue 1) where she was going, 2) what it was. LOLOL. Lovely husband knew, so I figured that would be enough and they could call him if she got lost.

1 comment:

Babs said...

Sorry you feel crappy. Hopefully it doesn't ruin your weekend. Feel better.